The Blueair 603 air purifier is one of the quietest air purifiers on the market, while still boasting a powerful filtration technology that includes 3 HEPA Silent filters, polypropylene, and a very small amount of activated carbon. The Blueair 603 HEPA Silent air purification system has the top Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) of any purifier in its class.
Using the combined ionizer, electrostatic, activated carbon, and HEPA-grade filter technologies that emit no external ozone, the Blueair 603 air purifier generates large amounts of clean air quietly. It can cover spacious areas with great filtration and a barely-noticeable operational level of noise. It is the perfect choice for people who have allergies, asthma or other respiratory illnesses, especially from smoke.
1) The Blueair 603 effectively purifies air in rooms and can cover up to 700 square feet. As a result, it is great for large rooms, apartments, and offices.
2) It uses very low levels of energy.
3) It has a patented HEPASilent Electrostatic Technology which offers the revolutionary combination of advanced filter media and an encapsulated ion particle charging chamber to ensure maximum smoke-removal results.
4) Certified by the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM), the Blueair 603 has the highest Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR) in its class, operating at over 450 cubic feet per minute.
5) The SurroundAir system of the Blueair 603 air purifier increases the volume of air flowing in and out of the unit while delivering a gentle breeze of clean air out of the vents.
6) The Blueair 603 HEPA Silent air purification system captures 97% of airborne particles down to 0.1 microns in size.
7) The magnetic timer will let you know when your filter needs to be changed. You can attach the timer to your unit, refrigerator, or anywhere else in your home or office.
8) The Blueair 603 is equipped with four caster wheels which mean that there is no need for lifting: you can easily roll your air purifier from room to room whenever you need.
9) It has an easy-access filter design. You can replace the filters by removing the top of the unit, sliding out the old ones, and inserting the new replacements in.
10) It ensures zero ozone emission into the air, meaning no nauseating smells that are common with lower-quality brands.
11) It has four fan speeds for maximum comfort.
12) It has an internal smoke ionizer that delivers top quality results.
13) The Blueair 603 is modern and stylish, and is easy to modify to fit your home’s design.
14) The Blueair 603 has an air exchange rate of 5 times per hour.
15) It comes with a five-year manufacturer’s warranty.
16) The air purifier uses a safe system of electrostatic technology which doesn’t produce ozone or other unpleasant gases. As a result, it is environmentally friendly as well.
17) It is simple to operate and easy to use with just a few clicks.
The 603 air purifier draws smoke and dirty air from the sides, front, back, and bottom of the unit, and then moves the air through a dense filter media and releases clean, filtered air from the upper sides and top. Quite possibly the best air purifier for smoke for large spaces and high ceilings, the Blueair 603 is able to process larges amounts of dirty air quickly.
In short, the Blueair 603 is a fine air purifier that can cover a large room with low levels of operational noise. The unique filtration technology ensures a high rate of air exchange, and the zero ozone emission, recyclable components, and biodegradable filters of the unit make the air purifier one of the most environmentally friendly out there. The Blueair 603 will be the right choice for buyers who want a reasonably-priced hassle-free air purifier for large rooms and offices.